These days most people are comfortable with purchasing goods and services online. Ecommerce is growing fast and traditional businesses are sometimes struggling to keep up. You can add ecommerce capability to your business or store quickly and easily.
Adding ecommerce to your business allows you to reach more customers.
E.G. Web Design is a specialist when it comes to WooCommerce website design and development in New Zealand. We have built many ecommerce websites for small to medium businesses.
We can customise WooCommerce to fit your business needs and the products you sell online.
Why WooCommerce for ecommerce websites?
WooCommerce is used by businesses all over the world to sell online. It currently has the biggest market share of any ecommerce platform.
We use WooCommerce because it is easy to set up and start selling online quickly. Yet it is powerful and easily customised to suit any form of online selling.
Some custom WooCommerce development we have done for our clients include:
- Stores for selling physical goods online. Including shipping rules for large and small products
- Stores for selling digital goods online for download
- Allowing customers to make bookings or appointments online
- Buy tickets to training events or conferences online
- Selling goods online using auctions
- Multi-currency ecommerce websites for selling globally
- Wholesale, members and bulk buying discounts
- Subscription based ecommerce websites
- Integration with accounting systems like Xero or Point of Sale systems like Vend
- Integration with credit card payment gateways like Payment Express and eWay
What ever your business type WooCommerce can help you sell online.
Other WooCommerce Services
WooCommerce Conversion Optimisation
Turn more website visitors into customers with WooCommerce conversion rate optimisation (CRO).
Industry conversion rates are approx 2-3%. That means for every 100 people visiting your WooCommerce store only 2-3 buy.
Most WooCommerce powered ecommerce stores are leaking sales and profit. But being a business owner and not a digital marketing expert it can be hard for you find out where the leaks are coming from.
Conversion rate optimisation is a method of using user analytics, feedback and persuasion principles to increase profit and sales on your site.
CRO basically means figuring out what users are looking for when they arrive at your site and then giving that to them.
It starts with knowing what needs fixing. From there a simple, actionable plan can be put into place.
LET'S GET STARTED
Whether you have an existing WooCommerce website you want to level up or you want advice on setting up a new ecommerce store just fill out the form below and get started.