Your website is critical.
Your website is critical to your business. Without it you can’t rent houses, sell products, generate leads or any of the many things your website may do. It needs to be looked after so it works well and remains working for your business.
All Software needs updates.
Just like your desktop or your mobile phone, your website needs updating. WordPress is updated regularly to add new features and close security holes that can be hacked.
I know your business and your website.
If you are reading this then I probably designed your site or I know it very well having worked on it. Because of this I can fix problems faster without causing new ones.
Get priority support.
Businesses on Website Care Plans will get priority support. When your site goes down or has a problem you need it fixed fast.
Save time not doing it all yourself.
WordPress is easy to update. However the problems caused by plugin and theme conflicts aren’t so easy to fix. Scouring the internet for hours to find the solution is a huge waste of time. How much is your time worth?
What is included?
- Site monitoring - If you site goes down we will know about it and can fix it.
- Weekly full site backup - If your site gets hacked we can get it up and running again fast.
- Monthly website report - Keep tabs on the health of your site.
- Database backup every 1-3 days depending on site - To safeguard the content on your site.
- Video user manuals explain how your site works - Save time.
- Site security hardening - To make it harder for hackers.
- Phone or Skype support.
- Performance check and fixes - To keep your site running well.
- WordPress and plugin updates - Keeps everything up to date.
- 30 minutes of website edits or changes - extra time charged at standard rate.
- Monthly website strategy review (if requested).
How much is it?
$89 NZD per month for WordPress sites. $129 NZD per month for e-commerce / WooCommerce sites.
Is there any contract?
There is no contract for any of these plans and you are free to cancel any time. These plans are offered on a subscription basis and do need to be paid monthly in advance.
What happens if my site is hacked or I break it?
Hopefully the Website Care Package will prevent this from happening but if something goes wrong you will get the first 30min free then time to fix will be charged for.
Does the time rollover?
Nope. Sorry it doesn't
My site is a WooCommerce site. Do the video user manuals cover this?
Yes. The video user manuals do explain how to use WooCommerce. They cover WordPress itself, WooCommerce, Gravity Forms and Yoast SEO plugin.
Sounds good. How do I sign up?
Just fill out the form below to apply.